We have always depended on small contributions from voters like you! Please consider a donation of any amount to help us spread our vision of making a safer and healthier Kauai!
Mahalo nui loa.
Hawaii Campaign Spending Law prohibits contributions from foreign nationals unless you have been granted permanent resident status in the United States. While we appreciate your support, we may not accept your money.
A Corporation may contribute up to $4,000 from its treasury. Corporate contributions may limit the amount that corporate officers may contribute.
Each individual may contribute up to $4,000 from their personal funds.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO SEND A CHECK, please provide the following information with your contribution to help us comply with campaign spending law.
– Your name and address
– Are you eligible to vote in Hawaii?
– Your Employer and Occupation (for contributions totaling $1,000)
– Your company name & address
– Does your company have a contract with the State of Hawaii or its Counties?
– If yes, describe the contract briefly
– Your Contact’s Name
Mail your contribution to:
Friends of Justin Kollar
3-2600 Kaumualii Highway
Suite 1300, Box #361
Lihue, HI 96766